Friday, September 21, 2012

What Makes a Man Irresistible to You?

What makes a man irresistible to you? Is it that seductive look in his eyes? A boyish grin? Is it the words of love he whispers, those special things he does, or the sound of his voice when he sings? As a romance writer, I love falling in love -- again and again -- with heroes who can make my heart pound and my blood race.

I hope you'll fall in love with my heroes, too. Samuel Mills, the hero of "Irresistible" -- released by Secret Cravings Publishing -- is a man who knows what he wants. A successful businessman, he's amassed a fortune, yet he's got a little flaw: he's too nice when it comes to women. He doesn't want to hurt anyone, hates to see a woman cry, and wouldn't wish a broken heart on anyone!

So, what's he supposed to do about whimpering, simpering Amelia Conway, a southern belle who mistakenly believes he's in love with her? He's got his eyes on Rise Childers, not Amelia. Too bad Rise believes Amelia's claims, not Samuel's.

 Find out how the mayhem and madness ends in "Irresistible". It's available at the following locations:

Amazon.com
Barnes & Noble
Secret Cravings Publishinging

OR... You can win a free .pdf copy of "Irresistible" -- right here, right now! Just leave a comment telling me what makes a man IRRESISTIBLE to you. Contest will run until 6 AM on Monday, September 24. A drawing will then be held, and the winner will be notified later that morning. Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. This sounds wonderful, Christina!! I just bought it from BN. Can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by, Jean! I hope you enjoy "Irresistible".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, Samuel sounds yum and definitely irresistible! I like the heroine's name. What makes a man irresistible to me? He has strong looking hands, mysterious eyes, he smiles and laughs easily, and when he's with you, you are "it" for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two things: I love veiny, calloused man-hands and their smell. I love aftershave. It can make me give any man a second glance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to everyone who stopped by and shared their thoughts. Jessica Elizabethe, you're the winner of the e-book. BTW, in "Irresistible", the heroine definitely does like the way Samuel Mills, the hero, smells. When she ends up sleeping in his bed... well, never mind. I'll let you read that part for yourself.

    Hope you enjoy "Irresistible".

    ReplyDelete