Saturday, October 6, 2012

Six-Sentence Sunday -- October 7


I'm back again for another round of Six-Sentence Sunday. 
This week, I'm featuring six sentences from my historical romance
available for Kindle at Amazon.


 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 What she said was mostly true. What she didn't tell them, of course, was that she was not the virtuous young woman she appeared to be. Abigail had no qualms about traveling alone. What could possibly happen that would be more scandalous than what had already happened to her? But that was her own fault. Which was precisely why she was headed to Minnesota.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Thanks for dropping by and reading my six sentences!
You can check out other authors here

2 comments:

  1. Oh, such a nice foreshadowing of things to come...makes me want to read more. Nice six!

    ReplyDelete