Tuesday, January 17, 2012

With Gratitude

I want to begin this blog by expressing my gratitude to the many romance authors who have inspired me on my own journey. As a member of the Lovestory group of the Internet Writers' Workshop, I've had the good fortune to get to know romance authors from many different genres. Through my participation in the group, I've read love stories set in Regency England, contemporary tales of love and lust in today's urban landscape, imaginative stories of out-of-this-world romance, and daring romps filled with murder, mystery, mayhem, shape-shifters, and werewolves, as well as inspiring stories with angelic characters who show that sometimes a match really is made in heaven.

I want this blog to be a place where authors can share their thoughts -- about their craft, their latest books, their ideas on marketing and promotion. At the same time, I want this blog to also be a place where readers can visit and get to know the wonderful women -- and men -- on the other side of the page.

Authors, I'll be setting up a regular "Spotlight" feature, so if you're interested in writing a guest piece, or being interviewed for this blog, please e-mail me.

Readers, if you have questions or comments, please let me know. I can be reached at KCChristinaCole@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment